Examining the Growing Trend of Pay Transparency Laws
In this webinar, Allison Sues and Suzanne Newcomb of Amundsen Davis will:
- Breakdown employers’ obligations under the Illinois Equal Pay Act amendments and discuss best practices to avoid liability
- Summarize employers’ pay transparency obligations under laws currently in effect around the U.S.
- Identify pay transparency laws expected to pass in the near future
- Discuss pay transparency laws in the context of remote workers
- Suggest strategies to keep your organization compliant and protect against pay transparency and unequal pay claims
Continuing Education Offered: 1.50 HRCI, 1.50 SHRM, 1.50 CPE, 1.50 CLE per attendee request prior to event, and 1.50 HR & Management/Supervision Compliance Certificate Credits. HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that the Illinois Chamber meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.Examining the Growing Trend of Pay Tr...
Date and Time
Tuesday May 16, 2023
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
This event is hosted by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce. SVACC members receive a discount on all Illinois Chamber events. Please click here to register under "member rate".
Mark Your Calendar