A note from the Director: The SVACC is committed to the health and well being of our community. As a chamber, it is our job to keep our members informed and provide resources. We certainly are not experts on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. However, we can provide you with information, connections, and links to officials who do have knowledge and resources during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and attempt to keep our members up-to-date on pertinent information as it relates to your businesses and industries. If you have any questions, please let us know and we will do our best to make the proper connections to help find answers for you.
Below you will find links to relevant organizations and information to help you and your business through this time.
Health Care Resources:
City of Sterling Resources
State of Illinois Resources Loans and Grants
Other State Resources:
Personal Assistance Resources:
Small Business Administration Disaster Resources:
U.S. Chamber Resources:
Illinois Chamber of Commerce Webinars:
- 8/28 Trending Employment Risks and How to Reduce Employer’s Litigation Risks (Webinar)
- 9/3 Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace for HR Managers and Owners (Webinar)
- 9/10 Conducting an Internal Audit in 2020 and Beyond (Webinar)
- 9/15 How to Confront and Discipline Employees in the Age of COVID-19 (Webinar)
- 9/18 Income Tax Issues with Respect to Service Revenues (Webinar)
- 9/23 What Illinois Employers Need to Know about Severance and Settlement Agreements (Webinar)
- 9/30 Bankruptcy and Alternatives for Business Owners: Timely Action to Take Now in Dealing With Your Bank and Landlord (Webinar)
- 11/13 3rd Annual Women in Business Conference (Naperville, IL) This event was previously June 19th.