A note from the Director: The SVACC is committed to the health and well being of our community. As a chamber, it is our job to keep our members informed and provide resources. We certainly are not experts on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. However, we can provide you with information, connections, and links to officials who do have knowledge and resources during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and attempt to keep our members up-to-date on pertinent information as it relates to your businesses and industries. If you have any questions, please let us know and we will do our best to make the proper connections to help find answers for you.
Below you will find links to relevant organizations and information to help you and your business through this time.
Health Care Resources:
City of Sterling Resources
State of Illinois Resources, Loans and Grants
Back to Business (B2B) grant program announced August 11.
Back To Business Webinar: Friday 8/13 at 10AM: To Register, click here.
Back To Business Webinar: Tuesday 8/17 at 3PM: To Register, click here.
Back To Business Webinar: Thursday 8/19 at 11AM: To Register, click here.
Personal Assistance Resources:
Small Business Administration Disaster Resources:
U.S. Chamber Resources:
Illinois Chamber of Commerce Webinars:
- 7/14 FMLA, ADA, USERRA, and HIPAA: Navigating the Bermuda Triangle of Leaves (Effingham, IL)
- 7/15 Diversity and Inclusion Training: How to Create a Comfortable Work Environment (Springfield, IL)
- 7/15 Illinois Workers’ Compensation Update for Employers (Webinar)
- 7/21 Model Employee Policies Handbook Update: What’s Changed for Illinois Employers? (Effingham, IL)
- 7/21 HR Roundtable (Microsoft Teams)
- 7/22 The Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act and its’ Pitfalls (Webinar)
- 7/27 Workplace Ethics Compliance: Why Does it Matter? (Webinar) NEW EVENT
- 7/28 Diversity and Inclusion Training: How to Create a Comfortable Work Environment (Naperville, IL)
- 7/29 The Life of a Workers’ Compensation Claim (Lisle, IL)
- 7/29 Navigating Unemployment Insurance Claims in 2021 (Webinar) NEW EVENT
- 8/4 FMLA, ADA, USERRA, and HIPAA: Navigating the Bermuda Triangle of Leaves (Peoria, IL)
- 8/10 Obesity: The Clinical and Financial Impact on Employers (Webinar) NEW EVENT
- 8/12 Vaccinations and Impact on Illinois Workers’ Compensation (Oak Brook, IL) NEW EVENT
- 8/26 Corporate Governance: From Nuts and Bolts to Trending Topics (Naperville, IL) NEW EVENT
- 9/30 Illinois Chamber’s Annual Meeting (Chicago, IL)